Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise & Agra Day-Tour from New Delhi
Pick up from your Delhi hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Be picked up at Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax and 3 hours drive to Agra by the express highway.
Once you reach in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal (the UNESCO World Heritage Site), and you'll be just in time for sunrise.
See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your private tour guide on a tour of the grounds. After Taj Mahal visit takes a break at a nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
After breakfast, we visit Agra Fort (the UNESCO World Heritage Site), admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time for shopping for souvenirs (At your own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (At your own expense).
After a memorable day drive back to Delhi your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi.
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePickup From Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Delhi / NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4. Monument entrance fees
- 3. Buffet breakfast at a hotel
- 2. Professional private tour guide
- 1. All Transfers/Sightseeing by air conditioned private Vehicle
- Taj Mahal is closed on a Friday
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Children pay the going adult rate for this tour