Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Tour By Car From Delhi
See the world famous beautiful and marvellous place the Taj Mahal on a 14-hour excursion from Delhi.
Our chauffeur will pick you up early morning at 06:00 AM to travel to Agra. Once we arrive in Agra your local tour guide will welcome you and firstly take you to the Tajmahal.
He will then share his knowledge the of history of the Taj Mahal. After that visit Agra Fort, where you will see the royal palace of Mughal era.
In the evening, drive back to Delhi to return your hotel or onward journey.
- Explore the beauty of Tajmahal & Agra fort with a live tour guide
- Visit Tajmahal & Agra Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Drive along the new expressway to Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Tajmahal remains closed on every friday
- Pick up & Drop off service
- Linguistic live tour guide
- Duration of tour : 14 Hour
- Easy cancellation
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Hotel anywhere in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon, and also from Delhi Airport
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tanga ride at Tajmahal
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional linguistic live tour guide
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car
- Welcome refreshments
- Any Personal Expenses
- Souvenir Photos (Available to Purchase)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Monument Entrance Fees
Our chauffeur will pick up you from Delhi International Airport or your hotel whatever suits you. And you will be driven to Agra via Yamuna expressway. It would take you four hours to reach the Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is strategically located on the banks of river Yamuna showing ethereal beauty and will definitely stun you. The monument was built for Mumtaj Mahal by fifth mughal emperor Shah Jahan and he was immensely and utterly in love with her queen Mumtaj Mahal and it was a symbol of his forever love and passion.
After visiting the Tajmahal you will be taken for the lunch in the multi cuisine Restaurant. This will be followed by a small break so that you can refresh yourself.
The next place you will see the Agra Fort which also happens to be the Royal Museum of Mughal Empire. This is approximately at a distance of 2.5 km from the Taj Mahal and happens to be the capital city and also the residence of the Mughal Emperors. This Fort has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and it has been the home for the important and historic rulers of India.
After visiting the places our representative will ride you back to Delhi via car and there are three points on Yamuna express way which can be used for fresh up.
Drop at your hotel/Airport in Delhi.You will definitely be impressed with our hospitality and comfort.
- End of tour visit(optional) Marble Inlay workshop and a Carpet weaving factory
- Current valid passport is required on the day of travelling
- Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1