Private Old and New Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Benefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car.
Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power. Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan). Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutub Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century.
Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals."
Experience some of Delhi's unbelievable shopping with assistance from your guide, and find the best places to bargain for jewellery, handicrafts, art, fabrics, clothing and souvenirs. Get suggestions on some of the best places to eat along the way.
- Government Buildings
- India Gate
- Raj Ghat
- Lotus Temple
- Humayun's Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the Hotel/Railway Station/Airport/desired location in Delhi.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel Surcharge
- Landing and Facility Fees
- Tollways and Interstate Taxes
- Fuel and Parking Charges
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Rickshaw Ride
- Private Tour Guide
- Private uniformed driver
- sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Food and Drinks
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring your own camera
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring snack with you if possible
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing