Private Half Day Old Delhi Heritage Walking Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Product code: 1068
Get picked by the local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your tour of Old Delhi. If your hotel is far from the metro station, your guide will pick you up in a tuk-tuk to take you to the station. Accompanied by your guide, take the metro (Delhi’s lifeline) and upon arrival, he will take you through the streets of Old Delhi to explore heritage buildings and witness the lifestyle and culture. Visit the Jama Masjid, one of the largest gathering mosques. Walk through the Old Delhi lanes and bazaars where your guide will share ancient stories with you. Stop by one of the famous streets of old Delhi to enjoy paranthas, a popular Indian flatbread that is commonly enjoyed as a snack. Make a visit to the Gurudwara (Sikh Temple). Travel by cycle rickshaw to spice market where your guide gives you more insight into the products. At the end of the trip, Get dropped off back to the hotel or you are free to explore the city on your own.
- Visit Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib & learn about this religion and walk inside the community kitchen serving to more than 20 thousand people.
- Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw and learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, Herbs, and teas
- Visit the Heritage Building and get a chance to visit the Jain temple
- Taste the local snacks of the city, such as the “paratha” flatbreads
- Get insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Walk through the local bazaars of Old Delhi
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePlease share the Hotel details at the time of booking for a Hotel Pick up Service.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Snacks (Flatbreads served at Paranthey wali Gali)
- English speaking Local guide
- Hotel pick-up & drop off.
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed at all places of worship.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered at all places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review