Private Full-Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
With a private guide, gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
Then you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj).
There is an optional site to explore the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset. This is an option for those who are not in a hurry to return to Delhi!
On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
- Shop for handicrafts in Agra
- See World Heritage Sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Easy Booking
- On Board Wifi
- Pick Up and Drop Off from the Airport or your Hotel in Delhi
- Private Professional Tour Guide
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Hotel or Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- all toll and state taxes
- Buffet Lunch
- professinal guide
- Tour by Private air-conditioned car
- hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- tips to driver, guide and waiters
- Monument entrance fee,
Our Driver will come to pick you up from you hotel and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra.
The Pick-Up time is flexible, however, we Recommended the Pick-Up Time of 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Visit Taj Mahal with you Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
After visiting Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flavours of this city.
This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
After arriving Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.