Private Full Day Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri Tour from Delhi By Car
Discover the treasures of the Mughal Empire of India on a private full-day tour of Agra.
See the Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort and the exquisite abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Included in this tour is a private live tour guide, private transport, a uniformed driver and hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi.
- Explore the World Heritage listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on this full day tour from Delhi
- Enjoy the personalized service provided by your own knowledgeable local guide
- 14-hour private full day tour to Agra from Delhi
- Travel by chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Skip the Line Ticket
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- Monument entrance fees
- Tips and Gratuities
Pick-up from your Accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida in the early morning by private, air-conditioned vehicle to begin your journey to Agra.
Along the way, chat to your private driver and gaze out over India’s passing landscapes and villages.
After roughly three hours, arrive in bustling Agra, the home of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal. Get tantalizing glimpses of this incredible 17th-century building as you approach.
Then, on arrival, meet your local guide.
Stop first at the Taj Mahal and hear about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal for his beloved wife.
Next, visit the massive Agra Fort, which combines Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. Your guide shows you the maze of courtyards, private chambers, and mosques that lie within the fort's walls and convey the story of the Mughal Empire.
Lunch Break in an air-conditioned Restaurant.
Your next excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work.
last stop to see Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted 16th-century capital of the Mughal Empire. As you walk around the complex and adjoining Jama Masjid mosque and Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), learn how Fatehpur was built in 1539 and then abandoned just a decade later.
Your day trip then ends with a hotel drop-off back in Delhi at approximately 20.00
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1