Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra From New Delhi by Private Car
On this Taj Mahal & Agra Day tour by private chauffeur driver car, we will pick you from Airport or Train Station or Your Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel and drive to Agra.
En-route you will visit a Hindu Lord Krishna Birthplace at Mathura Temple. Later you will proceed to Agra to see World Heritage Monument Taj Mahal.
Everyone has a dream to visit the place and feel the warmth of the monument. on this day tour, you will also visit Sikandra, Agra Fort & Itmad-Ud-Daulah Monuments.
Once you visited all monuments you will drive back to your New Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel.
- No Time Limit at the Monument
- Easy Airport / City Hotel / Train Station Pick-up & Drop
- Private Professional Guide to experience a symbol of Love & world Heritage
- Private Chauffeur Driven Car just for you
- Private Taj Mahal & Agra Day Tour from New Delhi
- Monuments Entry Fee
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Monuments Entry fee
- Guide in English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel, Airport, Train Station
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Packed Water Bottle for each Guest
- New Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel / Airport / Train Station pickup and drop-off
- Monuments Entry fee
- Professional guide
- All taxes, toll and parking fees and fuel charges
- Exclusive private chauffeur driven car
- All present applicable Taxes
- Any personal expenses
- Camera or handy cam fee
We will pick you at 06:00 hrs approx from the given pick-up point and proceed to Taj Mahal Day Tour. It will take approx 4 to 5 hrs from the express way. as the time limit is based on your Pick-up Location or Traffic condition of the same day. Note : The Guest are free to decide own time management.
After a long drive you will reach at Mathura Temple which is Hindu Lord Krishna Birth Place after visit the temple you will proceed to Agra.
Once you arrive in Agra you will met with your guide who will explain you the Beauty & Heritage of the Agra Monuments. The first monument you will visit that will be Sikandra which is the mausoleum of Akbar who started the construction by himself.
Now you are going to visit Taj Mahal - a symbol of Love with the World Heritage.
As Agra has many nice Restaurants where you may enjoy the delicious Indian Meals.
Agra Fort is a historical fort, It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a World Heritage site too.
Itmad-ud-Daulah which is also famous as a Baby Taj. This is a exquisite tomb of Mizra Ghiyas Beg the Persian nobleman was Mumtaz Mahal’s grandfather and Emperor Jehangir’s wazir (chief minister).
Now you have visited all Monuments so now time to drive back to New Delhi.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions