Private Day Tour of Agra From New Delhi with Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
You will start our wonderful tour by being picked up from New Delhi Airport/Hotel/Gurgaon/Noida at 7:00 am. Then we will make our way to Agra by Yamuna Expressway.
Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your professional tour guide who will assist and explain in detail all the interesting history and culture of each destination visited in Agra.
We will then visit the Taj Mahal, the perfect example of a true love story.
Make some unforgettable memories at one of the seven wonders of the world with your friends and loved ones.
After our Taj Mahal visit, we will travel to Agra Fort - the monument that resembles the iconic history of Mughal Kingdom the UNESCO site.
Later enjoy a scrumptuous lunch in a top-class multi cuisine Restaurant.
After finishing our sightseeing tour in Agra with Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), we will drive back to New Delhi and upon arrival drop you off at your airport/hotel/accommodation.
We will leave you with incredible memories that will forever stay in your heart.
This tour will last around 12-14 hours.
- Drive by Expressway with Professional Driver
- Visit Agra fort: The Royality of Mughal kingdom
- Visit the Taj Mahal, Famous for Love story and Seven wonders of the world
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 1 - Max 10 people per booking
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Live Tour Guide:-English,French,German,Spanish,Italian,Chinese,Japanese,Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up from anywhere in New Delhi or Whole NCR on request
- Disability ServicesWheel chair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Mineral water provided
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Toll tax, parking,state tax and fuel charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Monument entrances
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Please carry a valid photo ID Card
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1