Private 5 Days Tour of Golden Triangle
Golden Triangle tours will give you a classic introduction to an enriching cultural experience.
Our Golden Triangle tours are designed to provide a full-fledged glimpse of India’s incredible royal and cultural heritage in an exciting way. We offer a wide variety of Golden Triangle tour India packages at affordable prices that can be customized as per your requirement and budget.
Our travel experts assure of planning your journey to Golden Temple in a convenient way that will also help you cover some most demanded tourist destinations.
- 1) The program would be organized for your group and would not be a part of any other group tour.
- 2) An English-speaking driver for entire tour would be there at your services that will always be ready for assistance at any hour of need.
- 3) Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- 4) Heritage walk tour in Jaipur.
- 5) Elephant ride in Jaipur on direct payment. (Optional)
- 6) Last but not least, we would welcome any number of changes or amendments from your end.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 5 to 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from airport or hotel. Please give complete information for pickup.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 4 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard Category hotels. (3* or Euqivalent)
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- 2 Bottle water per day.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple (closed on Monday) India Gate and drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay.
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast & visit Agra Fort. Later drive to Jaipur en-route visit Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well.
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Later walled city tour by walk Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view. Evening dinner with Indian family with cooking demo. (Complimentary and optional)
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
- French, Spanish or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check –in is subject to availability.
- Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1