Private 3 Day Ranthambore National Park Tour from Delhi
Explore Ranthambore National Park of India in 03-days from New Delhi. Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan.
Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is a major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
- Breakfast is included and served fresh at your hotel
- No need to pay extra for gas; it’s all covered in the tour fees
- Two nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel near the park
- Round-trip transfers from Delhi in a private vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Delhi Airport or Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurugram.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation in four Star hotels on single,twin/double or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Meals except breakfast
- Monument fees, Safari, tips and other personal expenses
Morning Pick-up from New Delhi Airport or other desired location in Delhi then drive to Ranthambore.
On arrival at check into the hotel and later proceed to visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure. Overnight Stay in Ranthambore.
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing.
Overnight Stay in Ranthambore. Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km² and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital. Overnight Stay in Ranthambore.
Early morning Game drive to Ranthambore National park.
Return back to the resort for breakfast.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport or other desired location in New Delhi
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling