Personalized Day Tour of Agra by the Fast Train From New Delhi
Experience a journey in a fast and luxurious train in India and see the unique and speechless beauty of the Mughal Era.
After an early morning 05:00 am pick-up from your New Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon hotel, you will be taken by a chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car to the train station, and where your chauffeur will assist you to board the train. Enjoy this marvellous train journey as you get served your breakfast on board.
Upon arrival in Agra at 08:00 am, you will be greeted by your tour guide or chauffeur at the main exit gate of the train station (he will be carrying a placard with your name on it).
You will now drive to the magnificent Taj Mahal, where you will spend around 2 hours before proceeding to Agra Fort.
Next, your guide will take you to one of the air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurants or a five-star hotel for lunch (not included in price).
After lunch, you will visit the Tomb of Itima-ud-Daulah (also known as the Baby Taj Mahal), where you will stay for approximately 40 minutes.
If time allows, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the local arts and crafts of the city before returning to the train station in time to catch the 05:15 pm train. You will also enjoy your dinner on the train.
On arrival in New Delhi, you will be met by a chauffeur and transferred back to your hotel.
- Visit the Tomb of Itima-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Visit the spectacular Agra Fort
- See the iconic Taj Mahal
- Comfortable journey to Agra by the fastest and most luxurious train in India
- Enjoy the views along with breakfast and dinner served on the train
- Explore the hidden treasures of Agra
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Hindi, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 to 16 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel in New Delhi,Noida, or Gurgaon
- Disability ServicesAll monuments are Wheelchair accessible, if required please give us prior notice
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round trip train tickets between New Delhi and Agra
- Pick-up drop-off from you hotel
- Arrival and departure transfers at the train station
- Transportation, fuel, taxes, toll taxes and parking fees
- Breakfast and dinner on the train
- One bottle of water
- One photograph at the Taj Mahal
- Still camera fee if applicable
- Accompanied English speaking tour guide in Agra
- Monuments entrance fees
- Tips Gratuities
- Wheelchair (if required)
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Remember your suncream
- Please carry your valid Photo ID such as Passport, driving license