One Day Jaipur City Tour From New Delhi - Historical Journey
There will be an early morning pickup between 5 - 5:30 am from your hotel anywhere in New Delhi, Gurugram or Noida a for our drive to Japuir taking up to 4 hours.
On arrival in Jaipur, our first attractions will be to visit Amber Fort situated on the hilltop. Amber Fort is very famous and featured in many Bollywood movies. You will love the structure of this massive fort.
Next, it is on to visit the Hawa Mahal, also known as Palace of Winds. Built for the royal ladies so they could watch and enjoy the street life and function without being seen by passers-by, an excellent spot for taking pictures.
Finishing the touring of the Palace, we will stop for lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later you'll head towards the City Palace and Jantar Manter (Observatory). The City Palace is an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharaja’s residence. Some of the areas restricted for public visits in this mansion.
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734 CE.
On the return trip, you’ll stop to visit the Jal Mahal, a minor palace built in the centre of a shallow lake and visit some local bazaars.
At around 5.00 pm you’ll begin the drive back to Delhi, arriving at approximately 9.00 pm.
- Visit the Jal Mahal (small palace built in the center of a lake)
- Tour the Jantar Mantar with a collection of 19th century architecular astronomical instruments
- The Hawa Palace known as the windy palace(built for the royal ladies)
- The famous Amber Fort (featured in many Bollywood films)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up available at Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick-up and drop off assistance.
- Air-conditioned luxury car with Driver.
- Entrance tickets/monument admissions.
- Buffet Lunch at Luxury Restaurant.
- Live Tour Guide Service.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Gratuities to driver and guide.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Any drinks served during lunch.
- Please note, you are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes.