Magnificent Taj Mahal One Day Private Tour from Delhi
We will collect you from the airport, pre-booked hotel or the railway station around 03:30 and drive to Agra via the expressway. Once you arrive in Agra our tour guide will show you the magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the tomb of Itmad ud Daulah (baby taj).
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
- Fully qualified professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up service at a pre-arranged destination
- See the tomb of Itmad ud daulah (baby taj)
- Explore Agra Fort (red fort)
- Try traditional Indian Food in local restaurants
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal with its marble inlay work
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up and drop-off at a pre-arranged destination
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe will collect you from a prearranged destination.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transport and associated taxes
- Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Mineral Water per person
- Tuk Tuk or Tanga ride at the Taj Mahal
- Pre-designated pick-up and drop-off
- All Accommodations and Meals
- Unspecified Food & Drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Any Gratuities during the tour
- Souvenir photographs
- Personal purchases
- In the high season wear clothing to protect you from the sun
- We always advise our guests to drink plenty of water
- Dress appropriately and wear sunscreen if required
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved in this tour
- Stay with your tour guide and be aware of your surroundings at all times
- We can recommend and reserve your Accommodation for the Tour
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.