Half Day Tour of Temples in Delhi
At the start of the trip, your guide will pick you up from the hotel at 9:00 am where you will be briefed about the complete tour. Travel by Delhi Metro to see Delhi’s lifeline and visit the Monkey Temple (Hanuman Mandir). your guide will brief about this ancient Hindu Temple and will take you to its history. You will stay here for about 40 minutes.
At your next destination to Laxmi Narayan Temple, travel by tuk-tuk (Autorickshaw) that takes about ten minutes to reach there.
The Laxminarayan Temple also known as the Birla Temple is dedicated to Lord Visnu. Your guide will explain all details related to the temple in details. Next Drive to Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple, Near to Hanuman Temple, Learn about the history of Sikh religion. Visit the Kitchen section to see how food is prepared for the masses. We stay here for 40 Minutes.
Head to your next stop, The Lotus Temple, a Bahai House of worship designed in form of Lotus flower. Capable of Holding up to 2500 people, the surface of the House of Worship is made of white marble from Penteli mountain in Greece.
Your last destination is Akshardham Temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. The Akshardham Temple that was officially opened in 2005 by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. You will stay at Akshardham temple for about One hour.
After the Visit to the temple, your guide will take you for lunch at the Akshardham Complex. Your tour then ends with a drop-off at the hotel.
- Head to the Akshardham Temple to devour a gourmet lunch full of local flavor
- Uncover the Birla Temple, which was founded by the great independence leader, Mahatma Gandhi
- Walk into the Sikh temple known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and learn about the Religion.
- Check out the Monkey temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside
- Spend the day exploring Delhi’s most historic temples with a friendly guide, who gives you an insider’s view
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in New Delhi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Any Applicable entrance fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Hotel Pick & Drop
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be removed at the places of worship.