Full Day Trip to Vrindavan & Mathura from Delhi
Start your journey at 7:00 AM in the morning to the holy city of Vrindavan & Mathura with your Guide and driver. The Hindu deity Krishna is said to have spent his childhood here. It is home to temples, many dedicated to Krishna and his lover, the deity Radha. Explore the holy city by visiting different Ghats and temples.
Stop at Vrindavan to visit the temples of Shri Bankey Bihari, Shri Krishna Balram Mandir (ISKCON TEMPLE) and Prem Mandir. Attend a raja-bhoga-Aarti that happens during the noontime and lasts for about 20-25 minutes. Different items are offered to the God-like ghee lamps, flowers, fruits, clothes and a peacock fan. Next, Drive to Mathura, the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Enjoy your delicious Lunch at one of the best local restaurants in Mathura.
Post Lunch, visit the different Ghats and temples like Vishram Ghat. You also have the option to enjoy boating on the holy river Yamuna. (Payment can be done directly for the boat ride). Later you will drive back to Delhi with Hotel Drop off.
- Option to go for boating on the holy river Yamuna.
- Visit to the Ghats & Temples lined alongside the river Yamuna
- Attend an Aarti offered to the God along with ghee lamps, water, flowers, sweets and much more.
- Experience the Holy city of Mathura & Vrindavan, birthplace of Lord Krishna.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour Hotel in New Delhi/NCR.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All transfers and sightseeing tours provided in an AC Cab
- Lunch in Mathura
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Entrance fee
- English speaking local guide
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any Camera Usage Charges
- Boat Ride Charges
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship
- Knees and shoulders must be covered when entering places of worship.