Full Day Private Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
With a private guide, gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
Then you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj).
There is an optional site to explore the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset. This is an option for those who are not in a hurry to return to Delhi!
On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
- Shop for handicrafts in Agra
- See World Heritage Sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Easy Booking
- On Board Wifi
- Pick Up and Drop Off from the Airport or your Hotel in Delhi
- Private Professional Tour Guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet Lunch
- Tour by Private air-conditioned car
- All toll and state taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Monument entrance fees
Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel or airport in Delhi and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra.
The Pick-Up time is flexible, however, we recommend the Pick-Up Time of 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Arrive in Agra, meet your tour guide and proceed to the fabulous Taj Mahal. This was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
After visiting Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
After the end of the visit to Agra Fort, it is time for lunch which will provide you with different flavours of this city.
Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point - Back view of Taj Mahal
This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry, you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
After arriving Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking. If you require airport pick up, we will need your flight number and landing times.