From Delhi: Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour by Fast Train
Catch the fast train from Delhi's Nizamuddin Station; you will be met by a representative to help you settle on board.
Then, enjoy a free breakfast as you travel to Agra at speed. Meet your private guide on arrival to make your way to the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Continue to Agra Fort to explore the UNESCO World Heritage monument before lunch at a luxury restaurant.
Next, visit the "Baby Taj" of the Etimad-Ud -Daulah, or watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh. After the tour finished board the train back to Delhi, be served dinner on the return journey.
- Marvel at the white marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the red sandstone complex of Agra Fort
- Get the chance to sample Mughal cuisine at a luxury restaurant
- Travel from New Delhi to Agra by express train
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up available at hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up and Drop off assistance
- Round-trip air-conditioned coach train tickets
- Sightseeing in Agra by luxury car
- Live Tour Guide Service
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Breakfast and dinner on board the train
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities and tips (optional)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Taj Mahal remains close on every friday
- Please carry a copy of your valid ID.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1