From Delhi Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour By India's fastest Train
Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj, in one amazing unforgettable day!
During this tour, Explore the white marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal. Get the chance to sample the Mughal cuisine at a nice restaurant.
Depart Delhi at 08:10 and reach Agra at 09:50. Breakfast and Dinner will be served on the train. Visit some of Agra's amazing sights and emerge yourself into this colourful and breathtaking culture!
- Enjoy the personalized service provided by your own knowledgeable local guide
- Travel from New Delhi to Agra by express train
- 12-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in the destination city (Agra)
- Gatimaan Express Train Ticket (Delhi to Agra and Agra To Delhi)
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments
- Breakfast lunch and Dinner
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Uniformed driver
- Private tour
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any personal expenses
Our company driver will pick up you from your hotel and transfer to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station to board the Superfast AC Train to Agra (Gatimaan Express).
The train Gatimaan Express departs Hazrat Nizamuddin Station, Delhi. Water Bottle, Tea & Breakfast will be served in the Train. Train Gatimaan Express is also equipped by High-Speed Free Internet.
At arrival in Agra. A pickup from Railway Station will be done by our representative and English Speaking guide.
Visit the Taj Mahal Visit the Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World. According to legend, Emperor Shahjahan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 22 long years to complete this masterpiece.
Visit Agra Fort Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Transfer to Restaurant for lunch.
You will continue to the Baby taj Tomb, a Mughal mausoleum. Baby taj was the title given to Mirza Ghiyath Beg, father of Nur Jahan. He held the post of Lord of Treasure of the Empire and later rose to the dignity of Wazir under Jahangir. Nur Jahan completed the construction of the building of the Tomb of her father in 1628 AD, nearly 7 years after his death.
After Lunch, explore the Bazaar of Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts Or Free At Leisure. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there / Sweets or After a day long hectic tour enjoy Body Relax Massage (Direct Payment Basis)
Transfer to Railway Station to board your train to Delhi
Gatimaan Express train departs Agra, you will be served water bottle, packed juice, Snacks & Tea/ Coffee.
Arrive Delhi. Our driver will meet you at entrance Gate outside platform 1 and transfer you to hotel.
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1