From Delhi Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour By India's fastest Train
Travel From Delhi Taj Mahal and Agra fort Private Tour by India’s fastest train. We’ll pick you up from your hotel and take you Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station to board the super fast AC train to Agra (Gatimaan Express).
- Enjoy the personalized service provided by your own knowledgeable local guide
- 12-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service included
- Travel from New Delhi to Agra by the Gatimaan Express
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair not available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Breakfast lunch and Dinner
- All taxes and Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Complimentary bottle of water & napkins
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance tickets of all monuments
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car in the destination city (Agra)
- Gatimaan Express train ticket (Delhi to Agra and Agra To Delhi)
- Uniformed driver
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any personal expenses
Our company driver will pick up you from your hotel and transfer you to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station to board the Superfast AC Train to Agra (Gatimaan Express).
The train Gatimaan Express departs Hazrat Nizamuddin Station, Delhi. Water Bottle, Tea & Breakfast will be served in the Train. The Gatimaan Express is also equipped by High-Speed Free Internet.
At arrival in Agra, you'll be picked up from the railway station by one of our representative and an English Speaking guide.
Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. According to legend, Emperor Shahjahan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 22 long years to complete this masterpiece.
Visit Agra Fort, a vast museum of interesting buildings on the UNESCO World Heritage site. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed to the growth of the fort. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Transfer to Restaurant for lunch.
You will continue to the Baby taj Tomb, a Mughal mausoleum. The Baby Taj was the title given to Mirza Ghiyath Beg, father of Nur Jahan. He held the post of Lord of Treasure of the Empire and later rose to the dignity of Wazir under Jahangir. Nur Jahan completed the construction of the building of the Tomb of her father in 1628 AD, nearly 7 years after his death.
After Lunch, explore the Bazaar of Agra full of a rich heritage of handicrafts or explore freely at your own leisure. One can buy the most famous marble handicrafts / authentic Indian sweets or after a day-long hectic tour, enjoy a relaxing body massage. (Your own personal expense)
Transfer to Railway Station to board your high speed train to back to Delhi.
As the Gatimaan Express train departs Agra, you will be served water bottle, juice, snacks & tea/ coffee.
Once you arrive in Delhi, our driver will meet you at the entrance gate outside platform 1 and transfer you to your hotel.
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1