Evening Tour of Delhi with Private Vehicle
The charms of India's capital city Delhi take on a remarkably different dimension at night. Aesthetically lit age-old monuments proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with modern skyscrapers draped in magical light.
On this, 5-hour evening tour of Delhi's open vistas and wide boulevards become even more enchanting and mesmerizing as the clear starry skies twinkle on in monuments. Delhi by evening is a journey that will go on and on, lingering in your mind for long even after it ends.
We will be driving by Birla Mandie, India Gate, Red Fort, President Palace and Gurdwara Bangla Sahib Temple.
Relive the history of Delhi and the Mughal Empire during this spectacular sound and light show at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Red Fort.
Then enjoy a Dinner at a Local Restaurant near Jamia Masjid.
Later discover Birla Mandir (known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple) and experience the India Gate which is crowded with evening walkers.
The last stop will be Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, which is a Sikh Temple of historical significance.
- Enjoy The evening walk at the India Gate .
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point or Hotel.
- Have a tasty Dinner in a Local Restaurant
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from a centrally located meeting point or Centrally Located Hotel.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Fuel & Parking surcharge.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Private air-condition vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Pick up and Drop off at centrally located hotels in Delhi
- Bottled Water
- Travel Insurance.
- Light and Sound Show Ticket.
- Entrance fees of the Monuments.
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.