Delhi to Varanasi: 3-Day Tour by Express Trains
Spend 3 days exploring some of India's most fascinating sites on this 3-day tour of Delhi and Varanasi.
Enjoy a day of exploration in the vast city of Delhi and visit Qutub Minar, the Jama Masjid Mosque, Humayun’s tomb and the beautiful Lotus Temple before embarking on an overnight train to the sacred city of Varanasi.
Spend 2 glorious days in the Holy City of Varanasi and learn all about its rich spiritual history while witnessing the moving spiritual rituals along the Ganges Riveron a boat tour.
Your tour will include the stunning Kashi Vishwanath Temple, and the Grand Gyanvapi Mosque. Varanasi is also home to Asia’s largest university which you will also visit along with the sacred place for Jains and the birthplace of Parsvanath.
You will be memorized when you attend an aarti (religious ceremony) at Ghat, against the backdrop of the setting sun.
- Shop at the amazing store on the banks of the Ganges
- Observe the sacred rituals on the banks of the Ganges
- Enjoy an amazing sunrise boat ride on the Ganges
- Attend an aarti at Ghat
- The unique birthplace of Parsvanath
- Be overwhelmed at the sacred place for Jains
- Visit Benaras Hindu University (Asia’s biggest university)
- Be amazed at the beautiful Gyanvapi Mosque
- See the holy Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Take a sightseeing tour of Varanasi
- Enjoy traditional cuisine
- Experience sleeping on an overnight train
- Visit India’s National Monument, India Gate
- Drive past the Rashtrapati Bhavan (home to the President of India)
- Enjoy Lotus Temple
- See the famous Human’s Tomb
- Visit the beautiful Jama Masjid Mosque
- Admire the inscriptions on the Qutub Minar Tower
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceThis tour Includes a free pick-up from your hotel, New Delhi Airport or the place suggested by traveler within Delhi. Please mention Pick-up details at time of booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round trip train tickets for Delhi-Varanasi in a 3 tier air-conditioned sleeping car
- Hotel accommodation in a 3-star hotel for 1 night
- Private vehicle during tour
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- This tour Includes a free pick-up from your hotel, New Delhi Airport or the place suggested by traveler within Delhi. Please mention Pick-up details at time of booking
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips Gratuities
After pick-up at your hotel in Delhi you will immediately set off on a sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Admire the inscriptions of the Qutub Minar and the beautiful Jama Masjid mosque.
Visit the famous Humayun's Tomb and beautiful Lotus Temple, and drive past the Rashtrapati Bhavan on your way to India's national monument: India Gate.
Throughout the day, enjoy some wonderful eating experiences from a variety of traditional cuisine, and leave Delhi in the evening aboard an overnight train to Varanasi.
Overnight: on train
On arrival at Varanasi train station, you will be picked up by our representative and taken to your hotel for check-in.
Now you will begin your sightseeing tour of Varanasi, a religious capital of Hinduism and the symbol of Hindu renaissance.
It is filled with beautiful mosques and temples, such as the stunning Kashi Vishwanath Temple and the grand Gyanvapi Mosque. Varanasi also holds the Benaras Hindu University, Asia's biggest university and a center of learning and civilization for over 3,000 years.
Visit all these and other important monuments throughout the day, including the sacred place for Jains and the birthplace of Parsvanath, and in the evening, attend the aarti at the Ghat against the backdrop of the setting sun.
Overnight: stay at hotel
In the early morning, take a boat ride down the sacred river Ganges to see the sun rise over the cremation Ghats and observe the sacred rituals of the faithful on the banks of the river.
Return for a walk through the cobblestone streets along the banks of the Ganges river and visit the multitude of shops selling handicrafts and holy beads. In the evening, board the overnight train back to Delhi.
Next day on arrival at Delhi train station you will be picked up and transferred to Delhi Airport or your hotel in Delhi.
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the train in not available
- Passport name, gender,number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.