Delhi Sightseeing Private Day Tour
Sightseeing can be quite stressful if not properly organized unless of course, you book our Delhi Sightseeing Private Day Tour! At PrivateTour.com, we aim to make your tour dreams come true.
One of the most fascinating aspects of Delhi is the "visibility" of its historic past. If not for the demands of urbanization, large portions of the city could well be earmarked as archaeological parks.
This is because the rulers of successive dynasties between the 13th and the 17th centuries established seven cities in different parts of Delhi.
These cities fortunately also serve as a suitable itinerary for tourists and highlight the important monuments amongst 1300 officially listed. This city tour covers any of 5 to 6 Monuments as per your choice.
All the prominent destinations:
- Red Fort
- Jama Masjid
- Qutub Minar
- Humayun's Tomb
- Lotus Temple
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Raj Ghat
- Gandhi Museum/ Nehru Museum
- India Gate
- Connaught Place bazaar/ Chandni Chowk bazaar/ Chawri bazaar/ any other traditional bazaar.
In the evening, we will drop you back at your hotel/airport/railway station as per your request. Make your sightseeing a breeze with our Delhi Sightseeing Private Day Tour.
- Private sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Private car and driver to your destination (anywhere in Delhi)
- Select any of 5-6 places to visit with your guide
- Private English speaking guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Delhi hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Complimentary bottle of Water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Some monuments will be closed every Monday
- The Red Fort and India Gate will be closed 10 days before August 15th and January 26th
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking. If you require airport pick up, please provide your flight number and landing time.