Delhi Agra Jaipur 3 Day Budget Golden Triangle Tour
A perfect introduction to first-time visitors to India as well as a romantic escape for natives; this is the perfect tour for those wanting to enjoy India's finest attractions.
This is a private tour conducted by an English speaking guide which includes all of the major attractions.
Some of the places that you will visit include Fatehpur Sikri, the renowned Taj Mahal, Jaipur's illustrious Amber Fort and views of the Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal.
- Visit the magnificent mausoleum of Emperor Akbar the Great
- See intricate latticework at the Palace of the Winds
- Enjoy sightseeing in Jaipur
- Enjoy the iconic sunset at the Taj Mahal
- Guided tour of the City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the Amber Fort
- Experience an elephant ride at the Amber Fort (optional)
- Be impressed by the Pink City Jaipur
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your desired location (airport, hotel or train station)
- Disability ServicesCan be arranged at an additional cost
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Interstate taxes
- Parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- 2 nights’ twin/double, 3-star accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or jeep
- English speaking guide (other languages arranged at an extra cost)
- Pick-up drop-off from your desired location (airport, hotel or train station)
- Monument entrance fees and camera charges
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Tips Gratuities
In the early morning, you’ll depart Delhi for Agra in a deluxe car or jeep.
You’ll visit Sikandra, where you’ll see the magnificent mausoleum of Emperor Akbar the Great.
In the afternoon you’ll have a guided tour of the city. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shahjehan, and visit Agra Fort.
Overnight: Hotel Parador Agra or similar
You’ll leave for Jaipur in the morning and make a stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the city built by Emperor Akbar to commemorate the birth of his son.
In the afternoon you’ll have a tour of the city of Jaipur. Visit the Palace of Winds, which is famous for its intricate latticework. See the city palace and museum with its vast collection of paintings, manuscripts, and antiques and stop at the medieval observatory built in stone.
Overnight: Hotel Rajputana Haveli or similar
After breakfast, there will be an excursion to the Amber Fort, the site of the ancient Rajput capital. You can take an elephant ride up to the fort (not included in the tour price).
In the afternoon you’ll have time to shop for miniatures, paintings, gems, and jewellery, before returning to Delhi by car.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream