Cheap and Best Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car From Delhi to Delhi
Experience the real charm of Mughals and their legacy prevailing in the city of Agra, bringing Agra into the limelight just because of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort the residential place of Mughals.
From Delhi, you will be picked up and driven to Agra via the Expressway, almost 3 hours drive.
After reaching Agra, gaze the beauty of the Taj Mahal, a monument of love cast in White marble of macarena of Rajasthan. The Taj Mahal is a symbol of love and every day has almost 25,000 visitors from all over the world just to see why it is a Wonder of the World. We bet you that you cannot compare this monument to any other monument of the world. Visit Taj Mahal with our local expert and professional tour guide who will make your experience more live and unforgettable.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, taste the real Mughlai food (not spicy) in a famous and hygienic restaurant of Agra.
Later on, visit Agra Fort which will give you a clear depiction of Mughal lifestyle and their living standard. Inside Agra Fort, there are numerous things to attend which will make you understand the vibrant life of Mughals and the architecture of Mughals.
After the completion of the tour, you will return to Delhi.
- Visiting Marble factory and Rug factory ( optioanl)
- Professional tour Guide
- Return trip to Delhi
- Pick and drop from Railway staion of Dlehi / Airport/ Hotel
- Visit to Agra for the mughals Residential Place
- Visit and Experience Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi Airport/ Railway station/ Hotel of Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon
- Disability ServicesTaj Mahal and Agra Fort are wheel chair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Uniformed Driver
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle (toyota car or Maruti suzuki)
- Professional live tour guide to make your Experience more hassle free and lively
- Pick up from Delhi airport, railway station or Delhi hotel
- All road taxes and parking fees
- Tipping to Guide and driver
Pick up from hotel, airport or train station & drive to Agra by air-conditioned car.
Arrive in Agra & transfer to hotel for the use of Rest Rooms etc. & introduction to the Guide.
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
08:30 to 10:30 Transfer to a Restaurant for breakfast
10:45 to 12:45 Visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
13:00 to 14:30 After visiting Agra fort you will be driven to an authentic restaurant where you can enjoy some local cuisine of Agra. Not spicy food will be offered
15:00 to 17:00 This time is offered to you visit the real and authentic art of Agra...This is your free time enjoy the traditional Handicraft of agra .. After then return back to delhi. Our chauffeur will drop you back to your Desired dropping Location.
- Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- Before visit Taj mahal Listen to Guide he will inform you what to carry inside the taj mahal
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1