Agra and Taj Mahal Day-Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
Pickup from hotel/airport or anywhere in Delhi and drive you to Agra, three hours away on the Yamuna Express Highway.
Arrive in Agra, meet your guide, and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal where your guide brings the history and beauty of this mausoleum, built in the17th century by Mogul emperor Shah Jahan for his most beloved wife.
Next, we visit the Agra Fort, a red-sandstone monument built by Mogul emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. which incorporates Hindu and Central-Asian architectural styles. Explore the virtual city that exists inside the fort, including mosques and lavish living quarters.
Break for lunch at a top air-conditioned restaurant. After lunch, do some shopping in Agra, a city known for handicrafts including marble and soft-stone inlay, carpets, embroidery, leather goods, jewellery, and more!
At 3 pm, transfer back to Delhi with your private driver, arriving at your original pickup point around 6 pm approx.
- Transport Included
- Lunch Included
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in New Delhi / NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4. Buffet Lunch
- 3. Monument entrances fees
- 2. Professional private tour guide
- 1. All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- 2. Gratuities (recommended)
- 1. Drinks
- 8. The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 7. Not wheelchair accessible
- 6. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- 4. Dress code is casual
- 3. Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- 1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking