8 Days Golden Triangle Excursion with Ranthambore Wildlife Safari
Golden Triangle is the most selected tour throughout the world which is sum up of three most prominent destination – Delhi, Agra & Jaipur in India.
This circuit mirror the splendour, Rich Culture & history of the nation in the true sense. After finding out the Golden Triangle circuit of India, visit an excursion to explore the incredible untamed of Ranthambore via jeep safaris accompanied with a naturalist.
Ranthambore has one of the renowned wildlife sanctuaries known for the maximum number of tiger spottings. Discerning a tiger here will definitely give you goosebumps. You are going to get an exclusive journey throughout the discovery & adventure for 8 days.
- Ranthambore Wildlife Safari
- Pink city tour - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jantar Mantar and the local bazaars of Jaipur.
- Explore Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Sheikh Salim Chishti Tomb, Jodha Bai Palace, Moti Mahal etc with 16th century city - Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit to Agra Fort and one of the seven wonders of the world Taj Mahal
- Tour guide in Delhi – Chandani Chowk ( Cultural street market ), Jama Masjid ( Historical ),, Rajghat Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from New Delhi Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- • One mineral water per person per day
- 2 Shared Jeep Safaris at Ranthambore.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Transport Ac Vehicle As Per the Travellers. 1-2 persons Air-conditioned medium car such as Ac Swift or similar 3-6 persons Air-conditioned large car such as Toyota Innova or similar 7 - 10 persons Air-conditioned mini-van such as Tempo Traveler or similar
- You are going to get our Expert & Guides on All Destinations that is Delhi, Agra, jaipur & Ranthambore. Our proffessional english speaking guide will make you uncover rich Heritage of India among all three destinations.
- 3* Hotel on Double or Twin sharing or Private single bed basis with breakfast for 07 Nights.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Everyday breakfast is inclusive in the tour lunch & dinner is not included in the tour.
- Any type of insurance is not included.
- Flights you have to book it by yourself. Once you have booked the tour our team would be more than happy to help you when you are booking your flights.
- Any type of domestic or International flight is not included.
Arrive at Delhi Airport and transfer to pre- book hotel. Representative will hand over your tour related documents followed by a tour description. Day at leisure, overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Morning relish breakfast visit city tour of exciting capital of India is awash with sights. start to Delhi sightseeing visit Jama Masjid - largest Mosque in India Chandni Chowk oldest, biggest street super market of Old Delhi. Later, walk up to Fatehpuri Masjid and try out a rickshaw ride for Red Fort, Rajghat would be our next stoppage where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated Humayun Tomb - first garden-style tomb of India inspired by Persian architecture.
Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan - residence of the President of India and India Gate – subjected in respect to honor the soldiers who in World War I. Visit Qutub Minar built by Qutabud- din Aibak. Return to hotel. Retire for the night at hotel in Delhi.
Relish breakfast in the morning later drive to Agra known for home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631) is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture.
On arrival get assistance to transfer to hotel check-in, fresh n up yourself start to Agra sightseeing visit Agra Fort, The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal, Itmad ud Daulah ( Baby Taj mahal ) , Mehtab Bagh. In the evening enjoy tonga ride & visit World famous Love monument Taj Mahal at sunset, you will be dropped at the hotel overnight in Agra.
Morning time have breakfast, later head towards Ranthambore, enroute visit 16 century AD city Fatehpur Sikri the immoderate city of Mughal Empire.
Get full experience of Monuments built in Mughal Era which include the Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza and Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti, Continue journey to Ranthambore. On arrival check in at the hotel in Ranthambore
The Ranthambore National Park is an broad expanse of great wilderness in Ranthambore. It is attracting spot for eager travelers & photography lover. This destination is specially eminent as the uppermost places with largest number of Bengal Tiger Spotting. It covers Ranthambore Fort, Wildlife sanctuary built in 944 AD.
Proceed to Ranthambore Wildlife Safari where you will be submerged into the wildlife vision & Substantial wildlife with Gazelle, Boars, Jackals, Leopards Maximum number of Tigers. Witness animals moving around freely so close to you in the National Park. Return to hotel, enjoy breakfast have leisure time. In the afternoon your trip continue your trip to Ranthambore National Habitat. Rest Overnight in Ranthambore.
In the morning have breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur.
This city is dedicated to traditional arts & crafts e.g. buildings made up of sandstone, vibrant famous handicraft & jwellery markets, this city will definitely make you feel ancient kingdom (rajputana). On arrival hotel check in rest overnight in Jaipur.
Morning after having your delightful breakfast, visit to the Amer Fort, riding an elephant’s back., In the afternoon, you will go for sightseeing to the City Palace and museum along with an expert guide.
The sightseeing tour will also cover Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. The Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), The Jag Mandir (the Hall of Victory), Jal Mahal and the Kali Temple are the must to visit places. Comfortable overnight stay in Jaipur.
Carry out your activities in the morning move towards Delhi Airport to board a flight for onward journey to home destination. Tour ends here with sweet memories.
- Please make sure you have any documentation required upon arrival
- Please send all the details regarding your tour to our agent.