7 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa - Shekhawati (Hotel & Car Inclusive)
Golden Triangle tour will give you a classic introduction to an enriching cultural experience. Here you will get a feeling of Royal heritages of Mughals, British, and Rajputana in this Golden triangle tour.
The Golden Triangle is one of the most popular travel routes that covers the three cities that boasts of a wide variety of attractions, culture, and heritage.
Our guided Golden Triangle- Delhi Agra Jaipur tour will give you a chance to visit:
- Delhi- The capital city of India that boasts of historical monuments. Here you will also love to explore the streets of old Delhi, Qtub Minar, Jantar Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament house, Humayan Tomb, Local markets etc.
- Agra- Once the capital of Mughal Empire, Agra is the place where you can witness the seven wonders of the world- The Tal Mahal. Also you will get a visit to Agra Fort.
- Jaipur- The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is known as the Pink City where you will get a chance to witness the Palace of Winds or Hawa Mahal, beautiful Fort of Amer, Jantar Mantar (Astronomical) and more.
- Mandawa - Mandawa is known for its havelis and fresco paintings.
- The program would be organized for your group and would not be a part of any other group tour.
- An English-speaking driver for entire tour would be there at your services that will always be ready for assistance at any hour of need.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Heritage walk tour in Jaipur.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur on direct payment.
- Last but not least, we would welcome any number of changes or amendments from your end.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from airport or hotel. Please give complete information for pickup.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 6 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard Category hotels. (3* or Equivalent)
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- 2 Bottle water per day.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing. Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
After breakfast tour of Old & New Delhi visit Red Fort, enjoy the rickshaw ride from Red Fort to Jama Masjid via Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi streets. Later visit Jama Masjid, Humayun Tomb, India Gate & drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Agra, on arrival at Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj).
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast. Later drive to Jaipur. Stop at Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well. Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay.
Jaipur After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Later walled city tour by walk Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view. Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo. (Optional)
After breakfast drive to Mandawa, upon arrival check-in at hotel for 01 night stay. Evening visit to village & there are a number of fascinating havelis in Mandawa, all of them adorned with beautiful wall paintings. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
- Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check –in is subject to availability.
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1