7 Days Golden Triangle with Ranthambore and Pushkar Tour
Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambhore National Park and Pushkar Temple Town (Holy Town of Hinduism).
This tour makes you understand the Indian culture, tradition and warmness of its hospitality with a friendly touch. Enjoy this Tour with 2 Pickup Option one is from Delhi and another is from Agra Train Station or Hotel.
This is a private tour with Private car and English speaking driver includes 3-Star Hotel Accommodation.
- Enjoy the Jungle Safari in Ranthambore national Park.
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- English Speaking Local guide in Agra & Jaipur.
- 3-Star Hotel Accommodation on Twin/Double Sharing.
- Enjoy the Private tour with English speaking driver.
- Explore the sights of Delhi and Jaipur
- Enjoy an Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop off is included in the price. Please mention the Pick up details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 Bottled water every day.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sun Set Desert Trip in Pushkar by Camel.
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned vehicle (make and model depends on group size)
- One Jungle safari in Ranthambore national park by Sharing Canter
- 6-nights accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing with Breakfast in 3-Star Hotels.
- All applicable taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Entrance ticket of the monuments
Today you will be picked up from Delhi or Agra Train Station to take you to the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Also, visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Today After breakfast drive to Ranthambore- famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat.
On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar.
Later drive to Ranthambhore.
stay the night at the hotel.
Today After breakfast drive to Jaipur. upon arrival check inn at hotel.
Later you will have a city tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses.
Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments.
Stay Night in Hotel.
After breakfast you have full day tour of the impressive AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber Fort.
The Amber Fort set in picturesque and rugged hills is a fascinating blend of Mughal Architecture, construct by Raja Mann Singh in 1592 and completed by Swai Jai Singh, the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble.
Amber Fort is the classic and romantic fort palace with a magnificent aura. later go for Shopping of Jaipur famous Bazaars.Stay
Overnight at Hotel.
Today After breakfast drive to Pushkar.
Pushkar is a very small town with many temples. After some rest, you will take a Walking tour of Pushkar famous Bazaar, Lake, Ghats & Lord Brahma’s Temple which is the main temple in Pushkar & also you can do sunset Tour of Desert with camels.
Stay Night at Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will drive to Delhi.
On Arrival check at Hotel.
Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight Stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast you will have a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi Starts from, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, Lotus temple & Birla temple.
Later you will be transferred to Airport or Train Station for your onward Journey.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Ranthambore national park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it is depend on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)