7 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore National Park from Delhi
Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambore National Park.
The Tour to India is incomplete without visiting Agra for the Taj Mahal, one of the Wonders of the World.
Symbolizing India further, the Golden Triangle tour takes you to Jaipur to get the feel of the real essence of royal and colourful India.
This Golden Triangle tour makes you understand the Indian culture, tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
- Enjoy the Elephant Ride in Jaipur
- Enjoy the Jungle Safari in National Park
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop off is include in the price. Please mention the Pick up details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Driver with English Speaking.
- English Speaking tour Guide in Jaipur & Agra.
- One Canter Safari in Ranthambore national park.
- 7-Days Transportation by Private Vehicle as per Tour Itinerary.
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3-Star Hotels with breakfast as per tour Itinerary.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- Entrance Tickets of the Monuments
Upon arrival at New Delhi Airport or Train Station, meet our representative and transfer to hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
After Breakfast, you will be driven to Jaipur.
Upon Arrival check in at Hotel.
Later visit the Pink City.
Evening is free to explore the local market.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today after Breakfast, you have a full day tour of the impressive Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will make a slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion.
The Fort, afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses.other places to visit is City Palace, Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory.
Overnight stay at a hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast, you will be driven to Ranthambore National Park, famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's friendliest tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat.
Arrive Ranthambore and check-in at the hotel.
Later go for Jungle Safari tour.
Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century.
Also visit the Bulund Darwaza the largest gateway in the world.
Thereafter, continue drive to Agra.
Overnight stay at a hotel.
Early morning at Sunrise, you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Afterwards, come back to hotel to have breakfast before seeing another part of the city, starting from Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna.
Later drive back to Delhi.
Stay overnight at a hotel.
Today you will go for full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Starts from Old Delhi and goes to visit the Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire.
After lunch, you will do New Delhi Sightseeing.
Start from Humayun's Tomb and continue to Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue - Lotes temple, India Gate & birla temple.
Later you will be transferred to the airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
- Ranthambore National Park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it depends on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1