5-Days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi by Private Car
On this 5-days 4-nights private tour, (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi), Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a fully-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in this short time span.
The journey covers the three most popular tourist destinations in India; Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
So, sit back and enjoy this trip with your private air-conditioned vehicle including English speaking driver.
Includes all accommodation in 3-star Hotels with Breakfast.
- Enjoy 4 Nights Accommodation in 3-Star Hotels with breakfast.
- Explore the Impressive Amber Fort
- Visit the Magnificent Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel, Airport or Train Station in Delhi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All Applicable Taxes
- 4 nights accommodation with Breakfast on Double/Twin Sharing.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off.
- 5 Days Transportation by Private Air-Condition Vehicle with English Speaking Driver and Guide
- Travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Tips, laundry & phone calls.
- Entrance Tickets to the Monuments
On arrival at New Delhi airport or Train Station, you will be met & greeted by a representative and transferred to your Delhi hotel for your overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Agra. Upon arrival you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
You will also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra which stands on the banks of the river Yamuna.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Agra.
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and en route visit Fatehpur Sikri that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century.
Also, visit the Bulund Darwaza the largest gateway in the world before continuing our drive to Jaipur.
Overnight stay at a hotel.
Today After Breakfast you will have a full day tour of the impressive Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside Jaipur City.
At the foot of the hill you will make a slow but steady climb up to the main gate where you will make your entrance in a time-honored fashion.
Afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses.
Other places to visit is City Palace, Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory. Later evening drive back to Delhi.
Overnight stay at a hotel.
After breakfast on your final day, you will embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Starting from Old Delhi, visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort.
After lunch, you will go sightseeing in New Delhi. Starting from Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue, Lotus temple, India Gate & Birla temple.
Later you will be transferred to Delhi Airport for your onward journey at the conclusion of your tour.
- Hotel Accommodation will be on Double/Twin Sharing.
- Extra person will be provide an Extra Bed in Same Room
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1