4 Days Haridwar with Rishikesh Tour from Delhi by Private Car & Hotel
The entire region of Uttarakhand remains steeped in ancient history and mythology. If you are looking for a befitting introduction to Hindu traditions and culture, you can plan a tour through Haridwar and Rishikesh, most visited destinations in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand.
An evening visit to the Har Ki Pauri ghat (along the Ganges) in Haridwar will prove to be a soul-stirring experience.
There are ancient temples, ghats, ashrams, yoga and meditation centres. You can explore it all during your Haridwar Rishikesh tour in Uttarakhand.
So enjoy this 4 Days Private tour with your Private Air-Condition vehicle and English speaking driver and Accommodation with 3-Star. (4 & 5-Star Option is also available with extra cost.)
- Enjoy the River Rafting in Rishikesh.
- Enjoy the Accommodation with Breakfast in 3-star Hotels.
- Enjoy this Tour by your Private Air-Condition vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Visit ancient temples, ghats, ashrams, yoga and meditation centers
- An evening visit to the Har Ki Pauri ghat in Haridwar
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop off is Included. Please mention the Pickup details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- 4 Days Transportation by Private Vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- 3-Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in 3-Star Hotels.
- Pick and drop at the time of Arrival & Departure.
- All toll, Parking & Fuel charges.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Travel insurance.
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- River Rafting in Rishikesh.
- Entrance ticket of the monuments.
You will be Picked up from Delhi Hotel or Airport by Our Representative by private car and driven to Haridwar.
Check in at Hotel.
In the evening visit Har ki Pauri to view the holy Ganges Aarti. This is the place where the main bathing takes place. The place is called Brahma Kund, the myths says this is the place where the nectar can dissolve in the holy water of river Ganges.
If wish, have a dip here later after viewing Aarti visit the market near the place.
Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
By Private car: Morning visit Temples & Sight Seeing – Har ki Pauri, Chandi Devi Temple & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Anandmai Ashram, Pawan Dham Temple, Bhooma Niketan, Vaishno Devi Temple, Doodhadhari Temple & Bharat Mata Mandir etc.
Later drive to Rishikesh another ancient place which is famous for its Ashrams and for grand viewing of Ganges. Visit Ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as a centre of Philosophical studies, yoga and meditation.
In the evening visit Triveni Ghat to view the holy Ganges Aarti.(you can also Enjoy the River Rafting in Rishikesh).
Later Drive back to Haridwar for Overnight Stay.
Morning after breakfast you will be driven back to Delhi by Private car.
Upon arrival check in at Hotel and the rest of the day is leisure.
Overnight Stay in Hotel.
This morning, after breakfast, you will go for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Starts from Old Delhi visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire.
After lunch, you will enjoy the New Delhi sightseeing tour. Starts from Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Lotus temple, India Gate & birla temple.
Later transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
- All Accommodation will be on Double/Twin Sharing.
- Extra person will be provide Extra Bed on Same Room.
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.