3 Days Taj Mahal Agra with Golden Temple Amritsar Tour from Delhi.
3-days quick trip to Agra, Taj Mahal with Amritsar Golden Temple by Private car and Air-conditioned fast Trains.
Agra is an ideal destination for same day trip from Delhi and is very popular amongst Indians and foreigners for weekend tours.
Enjoy our one-day sightseeing tour in Amritsar. This is home to the religious building which is important to the Sikhs - Golden Temple. Formally known as the Harmandir Sahib, it is the most substantial and the oldest Gurudwara, also you can visit Wagah border.
The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony is a daily military practice that the security forces of India (Border Security Force) and Pakistan (Pakistan Rangers) have jointly followed since 1959.
Enjoy this tour with your private Car & English Speaking Driver and accommodation in 3-Star Hotels for 2 nights with Superfast Train to Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi.
- Relax in 3-Star Hotel for 2 Night accommodation.
- Enjoy the day trip to Taj Mahal by Private Car with English Speaking Drive.
- Enjoy the Round Trip Air-Condition Train Journey for Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop off is included in the Price.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All Applicable taxes
- All toll, Parking & Fuel charges.
- 2-Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in 3-Star Hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Arrival,Departure,Sightseeing with Wagah border by Private Car in Amritsar.
- Same Day Agra trip by Private Vehicle with English Speaking.
- Complementary English Speaking Guide in Agra.
- Train ticket in fast train to Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi in air-conditioned Chair Class.
- Arrival, Departure and Sightseeing including Wagah Border by Private Car in Amritsar.
- All personal expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays,Roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- Entrance ticket of the monuments.
- Lunch & Dinner (except complimentary dinner on Fast train back to Delhi)
Today, after breakfast you will meet & greet our Driver and drive to Agra.
On arrival you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Also, visit Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a collonaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions.
At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Later return to Delhi for Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Early morning, you will be transferred to the Train Station to catch a train for Amritsar.
During the approximate 6-hour ride, enjoy complimentary Breakfast on the train.
Upon arrival in Amritsar around 13:45Hrs, you will be met by a driver and transferred to hotel.
Later you will go to attend the flag ceremony on Wagah Border.
The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony is a daily military practice that the security forces of India (Border Security Force) and Pakistan (Pakistan Rangers) have jointly followed since 1959. This ceremony takes place every evening before sunset at the Wagah border, the ceremony starts with a blustering parade by the soldiers from both the sides, and ends up in the perfectly coordinated lowering of the two nations' flags.
Later return to the hotel.
After Breakfast, start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, which is named after Hari (God) the Temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar and is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion.
The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water).
Then visit the Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which were killed by the British General, Edward Dyer when he ordered his soldiers to open fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place.
Also, visit the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum - The Museum displays objects connecting to Maharaja Ranjit Singh such as arms and armour, outstanding paintings and century’s old coins and manuscripts.
Also, you will visit some temples like Durgiana Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga and it is also called by the name of Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
Later you will be transferred to Amritsar Train Station to board your train Back to Delhi.
During the approximate 6-hour return, enjoy complimentary Dinner on the train.
Upon arrival 23:00 hrs at New Delhi train station you will be pickup & transfer to your hotel in Delhi or the airport.
- All Accommodation will be on Double/Twin Sharing.
- Extra person will be provide Extra Bed on Same Rooms
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova
- Passport name, number, expiry ,Gender and country is required at time of booking for all participants for Train ticket bookings