3 Days Golden Triangle Private Tour
Get personalized attention and enjoy a flexible itinerary on this 3-day tour to Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi, known as the Golden Triangle.
Let a dedicated guide show you the highlights and landmarks of each city, including the Amber Fort in Jaipur, the Taj Mahal in Agra, and the Parliament House in Delhi.
Two nights' accommodations at a 3, 4-5star hotel, private transportation, and breakfast each day included.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 Star and 4 -5 Star Hotel (selected Option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Arrival and Exploring Delhi - Drive to Agra Attractions: Pick up from Delhi hotel/airport. Meet approved guide at the hotel. Proceed to monuments – President House (outside view), Parliament house (outside view), India Gate.
After finishing the tour left to the city of love - Agra, via the Yamuna Expressway (3 hours journey).
After arriving Agra check into the Hotel and rest.
Overnight at Agra city.
Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
Meeting approved guide at hotel with driver. Proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal, the building made for love by the 5th Mughal Emperor for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century (preferred time sunrise).
After finishing Taj Mahal tour back to hotel for breakfast and check out. After grabbing the luggage from hotel proceed to Agra Fort build in the mid of the 15th century.
Moving on to Fatehpur Sikri, made as a tribute to a Sufi Saint Sheik Salim Chisti. Drive to Jaipur city, the city of colours.
Attractions: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Meeting approved guide at the hotel with driver. Proceed to Jaipur also called as the pink city.
Visit Amber fort (provided by elephant ride to the main palace). City Palace, a building with a brilliant architectural view of both hindu and muslim element, Jantar Mantar, a beautiful building made by Raja Sawai Jai Singh as an observatory. Moving on to Hawa Mahal or the palace of winds, a palace made for the royal ladies of the Rajputs to watch royal function without been seen by any men.
Proceed for lunch (not included in cost). Drive to Indra Ghandi International Airport in Delhi Proceed back to flight.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1