3-Day Amritsar Golden Temple Tour from Delhi by Fast Train
Enjoy this 3 Days trip for Delhi & Amritsar with 3 star Hotel accommodation by Fast Trains.
Delhi, visit such places as India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, the Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - and the Red Fort
Amritsar is a home to the religious building important to the Sikhs - Golden Temple. Formally known as the Harmandir Sahib, it is the most substantial and the oldest Gurudwara, also you can visit Wagah border.
The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony, is a daily military practice that the security forces of India (Border Security Force) and Pakistan (Pakistan Rangers) have jointly followed since 1959.
- Round Trip Air-Condition Train Tickets for Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Explore the treasures of Delhi
- Excellent sightseeing with Wagah Border by Private Vehicle in Amritsar.
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop is Included in the Price. Please mention the Pickup Details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Arrival,Departure,Sightseeing by Private Vehicle in Delhi.
- Arrival,Departure and Sightseeing with Wagah Border by Private Vehicle in Amritsar.
- Round Trip Air-Condition Train for Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi
- 2-Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in 3-Star Hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
In the morning, you will be picked up from your Delhi hotel and taken a sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Starts from India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, the Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - and the Red Fort.
Later you will be transferred to the railway station to catch a train for Amritsar. During the approximate 6-hour ride, enjoy complimentary dinner on the train.
Upon arrival in Amritsar around 10:45 pm, you’ll be met by a driver and transfer to hotel. Stay night at a hotel.
After Breakfast, Start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, which is named after Hari (God) the temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion.
The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water).
Then visit the Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which killed by the British General, Edward Dyer, ordered his soldiers to opened fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place.
Also visit the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum - The Museum displays objects connecting to Maharaja Ranjit Singh such as arms and armor, outstanding paintings and century’s old coins and manuscripts.
You will visit some temples like Durgiana Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga and it is also called by the name of Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
Later you will go to attend the flag ceremony on Wagah Border. The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony, is a daily military practice that the security forces of India (Border Security Force) and Pakistan (Pakistan Rangers) have jointly followed since 1959. This ceremony takes place every evening before sunset at the Wagah border, the ceremony starts with a blustering parade by the soldiers from both the sides, and ends up in the perfectly coordinated lowering of the two nations' flags.
Later return to the hotel.
Early in the morning, you will be transferred to Amritsar Train Station to board your train for Delhi.
During the approximate 6-hour return, enjoy complimentary Breakfast on the train.
Upon arrival at New Delhi train station, you will be pickup & transfer to your hotel in New Delhi or the airport.
- Passport name, number, expiry ,Gender and country is required at time of booking for all participants for Train ticket bookings
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.