2 Day Private Tour Delhi Agra Taj Mahal From Delhi Airport
If you are planning to visit India for the first time, there is no better option than the Guided India Tour - Covering Delhi and Agra. The Guided India Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India.
Explore India’s Delhi, Agra Guided Tour on this 2-day private tour from New Delhi. Experience India’s culture and heritage and be taken into the top monuments and attractions of India’s famed Guided tour.
Visit 2 cities in 2 days as you start your tour of the Indian capital.
- A perfect romantic experience for couples.
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience.
- Agra wonderful Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Baby taj, Mehtab Bagh.
- Delhi Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple , Jama Masjid, India Gate.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi/Delhi Airport.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- 03-Nights Accommodation in 05-Star hotel delhi Agra and Delhi
- Pick-up drop-off from Airport your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Monument entrance fees
- Morning breakfast in the hotel
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guides
- Uniformed driver
- Tips and Gratuities
- Lunch and Dinner
- personal expenses
Our company representative will meet you at the airport and depart from Delhi to Agra.
Around a 3 hrs drive and in the late evening check-in to your Agra hotel and relax at the hotel for an overnight stay in Agra. In the morning, at the time of sunrise, visit the Taj Mahal which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaz and is considered an epitome of love.
We will spend around 2 hrs in the Taj Mahal before heading back to the hotel for breakfast. At around 10 am, visit another world heritage site of Agra. Agra Fort!
Agra Fort was built by Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573 after Akbar his grandson shah Jahan also added some buildings in white marble at the same time of Taj Mahal. See the Baby Taj, located on the opposite bank of the Yamuna river which was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
After lunch, visit Mehtab Bagh to watch the spectacular sunset over the Taj Mahal. After sunset and enjoy some local arts and crafts of India.
Enjoy dinner at a local multi-cuisine restaurant and enjoy some mouth-watering dishes of Agra.
Head back to the hotel in Agra for an overnight stay.
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel. Depart for Delhi from Agra. On arrival in Delhi, our guide will meet you and will start your Delhi sightseeing. On completion of this sightseeing, our guide will help you with check-in at your pre booked Hotel in Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Lotus temple remains closed on every Monday
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday