2-day Golden Triangle Private Tour of Jaipur and Agra From New Delhi
Experience the most visiting and popular cities of India which are Agra and Jaipur.
Agra is well known for Taj Mahal and Jaipur was known as the name of Pink City. Agra has more places to be visited like Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site and Mehtab Bagh which an exceptional Sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal. Jaipur has a well managed and mixture of architecture buildings.
- Romantic Experience, Perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Agra - Explore Taj Mahal , Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula Or Mehtab Bagh
- Jaipur - Visit Amer Fort , Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal is closed to the public on Fridays
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from New Delhi Airport or Your Hotel in New Delhi
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- One time Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Private Tour
- 01-night accommodation in 04-Star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Morning breakfast in the hotel in Jaipur
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel & Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- Professional Local Tour Guide in Agra and Jaipur
- Monument fees, meals , tips & personal expenses
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago.
En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds. Later, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and proceed to the magnificent monument, Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Next to visit the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India.
It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. After visiting Agra Fort, you will be driven to Jaipur. On arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- No charges for Infant (Age two years or below)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1