10 Days in Rajasthan - Hotel and Car Inclusive Private Tour
This Rajasthan tour with Delhi takes you back in an era where India was proudly termed as the golden sparrow.
The state of Rajasthan owns more than its fair share of remarkable monuments and palaces and this tour lets you explore the most precious of the lot. The tour starts in Delhi where you experience the wonders of some colonial buildings which played significant sole in the Indian history.
Take a drive to Agra to explore the majestic beauty of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. As you move ahead to start your expedition to Rajasthan, you will be thrilled by the vibrancy in cultures and traditions sprawling here.
Witness the most popular cities of Rajasthan, including Jaipur, Chittor, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Mandawa. This beautifully planned tour to Rajasthan promises a whale of a time to all kind of travelers, giving all a bag full of memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
- Boating in Lake Pichola
- Elephant ride to Amer Fort (Optional)
- Dinner with Indian Family with cooking demo in Jaipur
- Walking tour in Jaipur
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from airport or hotel. Please give complete information for pickup.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 9 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard Category hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur only.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- 2 Bottle of water per day.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra, Jaipur and Jaisalmer only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Raj Gath, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay.
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort. Later drive to Jaipur. Stop at Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well. (If Time Permits) Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay.
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Later walled city tour by walk Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view. Evening dinner with Indian Family with booking demo.
Breakfast at hotel and drive to Udaipur, en-route visit Chittorgarh Fort. Later continue drive to Udaipur, check into hotel for 02 nights stay.
After breakfast visit City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal and Jagdish temple. And enjoy the boat ride (optional, direct payment) on Lake Pichola.
Morning breakfast at hotel and later drive to Jodhpur, en route you will visit Ranakpur Jain Templs (98 Km from Udaipur): Ranakpur is widely known for its marble Jain temple, and for a much older Sun Temple which lies opposite the former. The dating of this temple is controversial but it is largely considered to be anywhere between the late 14th to mid-15th centuries. Later continue drive to Jodhpur, upon arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay.
After breakfast visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada. Later drive to Bikaner, on arrival if time permit visit Camel breeding farm.
Breakfast and visit Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace. Drive to Mandawa, upon arrival check-in at hotel for 01 night stay. Evening visit to village & there are a number of fascinating havelis in Mandawa, all of them adorned with beautiful wall paintings.
After breakfast drive Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
- Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check –in is subject to availability.
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1