10-Day Private Golden Triangle and Holy City Tour from Delhi
This is a spiritual, cultural, and informative journey.
With all of the important details already organized for you, such as 3-star hotel accommodation, itinerary, transport, and entrance fees, you can really relax and concentrate on experiencing the delights of India free from all the normal stresses of travelling.
On this tour, you will encounter unique experiences like witnessing the Taj Mahal at sunrise and soaking up the spiritual atmosphere of the River Ganges with a morning cruise.
You will also enjoy visiting many famous temples, take a jeep ride to the Amber Fort and enjoy learning about the local culture in the many markets and bazaars.
- Guided Tour Of All Cities (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Varanasi)
- Shop at Chandini Chowk market
- Visit the spectacular City Palace and the Palace of the Winds
- Enjoy the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Take a jeep ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover the Red Fort
- Be amazed by the grand India Gate
- Visit the 11th century Qatar Minar
- See the world-famous Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Explore World Heritage Sites And Mughal Era Architecture
- See a fantastic sunrise during a boat tour on the Ganges
- Enjoy a marvelous evening ceremony on the Ganges
- Experience a 2nd Class Air-conditioned train journey
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese
- Duration: 10 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off at Delhi airport
- Disability ServicesCan be organised (additional cost)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- TrainAgra/Varanasi( Second class AC sleeper with two beds on side)
- Fuel, road and state taxes, toll fees and parking fees
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Excellent English speaking driver
- Transfers and land transportation according to itinerary
- Sightseeing tours in all cities
- Boat ride in Varanas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flight tickets from Varanasi to Delhi (can be organized for an additional fee once you book the trip we can Do add- on trips )
- Camera charges
- Entrance Tickets
- Jeep ride in Amber Fort
On arrival at Delhi Airport you will be met by your guide and transferred to the Hotel Intercity (or similar hotel)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi.
Today you will visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate, Himayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, and the grand government buildings. See the President's House and also visit the Red Fort, Jamia Mosque, and Chandini Chowk Market.
Today, you will take an approximate 5-hour drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check into Hotel Rajputana Haveli (or similar). Enjoy some sightseeing, and have a free evening to explore Jaipur’s excellent night markets.
Overnight at your hotel.
Take a jeep ride and explore the Amber Fort, a magnificent example of Rajput architecture.
Afterward, visit the City Palace and the Palace of Winds.
See the Royal Observatory, which was built by the Maharajah Jai Singh out of his passion for astronomy.
Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast, take an approximate 5-hour drive to Agra. En route, visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, abandoned when the town's water supply dried up.
Upon arrival in Agra, check in and rest at the Hotel Parador (or similar). Stay overnight
Visit the majestic Taj Mahal at sunrise.
Afterward, make a trip to the Agra Fort. Have some free time to explore in the afternoon.
In the evening, transfer to the station in order to board the overnight train to Varanasi.
Overnight on the train
Early Morning on arrival at Varanasi train station you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
In the afternoon you will take a sightseeing tour of Varanasi. Visit Annapoorna Devi Temple AssiGhat - AsiGhat, the Ghat located at the confluence of the Assi River and the holy Ganges, is the southernmost Ghat in Kashi.
You will also visit Bharat Mata Temple, DashaswamedhGhat, and KashiVishwanath Temple.
In the evening visit Ganga Aarti.
Stay overnight at hotel in Varanasi.
Enjoy a morning boat cruise on the River Ganges and observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats.
Afterward, visit Sarnath, the deer park and the museum.
After breakfast you will return to Varanasi to board the flight to Delhi.
Upon arrival, meet your new guide and transfer to your hotel.
Stay overnight at your hotel.
(Please note: flight is not included in the price)
This will be a free-day for relaxation and souvenir shopping. In the evening, transfer to the airport or train station for your onward journey.
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- Before arriving in India you will need a valid visa
- On arrival at the airport please exit from gate 5 and look for your name
- Clothing - India has a diverse culture, all types of clothing are accepted