1-day Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From Delhi
Your tour begins at 4 am with a pickup from either the railway station, the airport, or your Delhi hotel. Before your tour, enjoy an included buffet breakfast in a 4/5 star hotel.
You'll arrive in Agra at 7 am and visit the Taj Mahal, where you will learn about the timeless love story behind this UNESCO World Heritage Site. NOTE: (Taj Mahal is closed every Friday)
After visiting the world's most famous tomb, you'll make the four-hour drive to Jaipur arriving at 1 pm where you will break for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense) before exploring the city's sights.
Here you'll visit Maharajah's City Palace, where rare paintings and a small museum accompany the Mughal and Hindu architecture that makes it so intriguing.
You'll stop to photograph the Amber Fort, which was once the royal capital of the Kachhwaha clan until Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727.
You'll also visit the Hawa Mahal—the most popular attraction in Jaipur—before spending time shopping in the local bazaar and seeing the city from street level.
Jaipur is known for its hand-woven carpets as well as its exceptional textiles, and you can watch as handmade silk carpets are crafted right before your eyes.
At 5 pm we will continue back to Delhi, where the tour finishes at 9:30 pm with a drop off in front of your hotel.
- Try traditional cuisine
- Shop at local bazaars
- Enjoy Hawa Maha
- See the majestic Amber Fort
- Visit Maharajah's City Palace
- Explore Jaipur sights
- Admire the iconic Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 18 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel / Airport in Delhi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet breakfast at a 4/5 star hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Remember your suncream