Jodhpur To Udaipur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, Bus Station, or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur and leave for Jain Temple in Ranakpur. Pick up times available are 08.00, 09.00, 10.00, 11.00 or 12.30.
It is believed that the Ranakpur temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him.
There are four entrances to reach the main chamber, where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple, and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath.
After visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, you will be taken to Udaipur, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or your preferred location
- English Speaking Driver
- Explore Jain Temple in Ranakpur on a full-day tour from Jodhpur, concluding in Udaipur
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Hotel/ Airport/ Train Station / Bus Station Jodhpur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges Fuel surcharge
- Drop off at your hotel in Udaipur
- Pick up from your hotel in Jodhpur
- Entrance fees
- All Foods and Drink
- Minimum of 2 people booking
- Please Write Departure Time At Special Requirement