Jodhpur City Sightseeing: Full-Day Private Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 8 hours
Head out in the early morning with your English-speaking driver on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur city. See Mehrangarh Fort, an important historical landmark and a popular Jodhpur attraction. Situated on a 150-meter-high hill, the fort was built in 1459 by Rao Jodha, the chief of the Rathore clan. You’ll find numerous beautiful palaces, galleries, ancient temples, and a museum inside the complex. Visit Jaswant Thada, a 19th-century royal cenotaph. The shrine was built in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant II in 1899. In addition to the monument, the site features spectacular gardens. Umaid Bhawan Palace is another major landmark in Jodhpur. The elegant palace was built during the 20th century in order to provide employment for 3,000 famine stricken residents of Jodhpur. It has recently been transformed into a 5-star heritage palace hotel.
- Explore the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort complex
- Visit the Jaswant Thada shrine and its stunning gardens
- Marvel at the elegant Umaid Bhawan Palace, now a luxury hotel
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up at the railway station, bus station, or your hotel
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Pick up and Drop off
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Driver Allowances
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- English Speaking Driver
- Beverages / Meals other than those mentioned in Overview
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities /Tips
- Audio Guide
Pick-up at the railway station, bus station, or your hotel in Jodhpur
Know Before You Go
- Note that starting times are flexible, 09.00, 10.00 and 11.00
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.