Jodhpur City Sightseeing: Full-Day Private Tour
Head out in the early morning with your English-speaking driver on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur city. See Mehrangarh Fort, an important historical landmark and a popular Jodhpur attraction.
Situated on a 150-meter-high hill, the fort was built in 1459 by Rao Jodha, the chief of the Rathore clan. You’ll find numerous beautiful palaces, galleries, ancient temples, and a museum inside the complex.
Visit Jaswant Thada, a 19th-century royal cenotaph. The shrine was built in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant II in 1899. In addition to the monument, the site features spectacular gardens.
Umaid Bhawan Palace is another major landmark in Jodhpur. The elegant palace was built during the 20th century in order to provide employment for 3,000 famine stricken residents of Jodhpur. It has recently been transformed into a 5-star heritage palace hotel.
- Explore the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort complex
- Visit the Jaswant Thada shrine and its stunning gardens
- Marvel at the elegant Umaid Bhawan Palace, now a luxury hotel
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour.
- Pick-up servicePick-up at the railway station, bus station, or your hotel in Jodhpur.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up and Drop off
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Driver Allowances
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- English Speaking Driver
- Beverages / Meals other than those mentioned in Overview
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities /Tips
- Audio Guide
- Note that starting times are flexible, 09.00, 10.00 and 11.00