Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Private Day Tour From Jaipur
Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport (Jai), Jaipur Junction Railway Station or Bus Station, you will be greeted by your English-speaking driver. You can also be picked up at your hotel in Jaipur and start this Private Day Tour at 6 am
After about four hours drive on the road, arrive at Agra and head out for the UNESCO world heritage -listed Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Stroll through the gateway and gardens and admire this breathtaking building, complete with its white-marble domes and pillars shimmering in the morning light.
Continue to UNESCO- Listed Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan, who was incarcerated here in full view of the Taj Mahal. Explore the maze of pavilions, mosques, and courtyards inside the walls, noting their synthesis of Hindu and Asian architectural styles. you can Also explore some local Handicrafts of Agra.
After about an 1-2 Hour here, return to Jaipur where your tour ends with a drop-off at Jaipur Airport (Jaipur), Jaipur Junction Railway Station or Bus Station or Hotel.
- Includes round-trip transport by private vehicle, guide in Agra, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Have time to explore the palace complex in Fatehpur Sikri on the way back to Jaipur
- Private full-day tour to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, from Jaipur
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A customers pay the adult rate
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour.
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally-located hotel in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Tour by air-conditioned car
- Local Guide At Agra
- Parking fees
- All taxes
- Monument entrance fee
- Camera charges
- Personal Expenses such as tips
- Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc
- Any other activity which is not mention in overview
- Taj Mahal Is Closed On Friday