Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Day-Tour from Jaipur
Our driver will pick you up in the morning from your desired location in Jaipur and drive to Ranthambore National Park.
After arrival in Ranthambhore and have free time for refreshment at a 4/5 star Hotel where you can use the hotel washrooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day. Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the Hotel/Restaurant in Ranthambhore. After lunch, go for the Jungle Safari visit to Ranthambore National Park, a treat for every wildlife and nature lover.
Spend your time watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals are priceless. The Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in Northern India.
Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is a major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
The Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 392 sq km. along with its nearby sanctuaries like the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The Tigers can be easily spotted even during the daytime busy at their ordinary quest- hunting and taking care of their young.
6:30 pm - After exploring Ranthambore National Park, you will travel back to Jaipur.
Arrive at Jaipur at 9:30 pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Jaipur.
Jungle Safari Summer Time: Morning Safari Time: 6 am to 9:30 am - April to June
Afternoon Safari Time: 3 pm to 6:30 pm - April to June
Jungle Safari Winter Time: Morning Safari Time: 6:30 am to 10 am - October to March
Afternoon Safari Time: 2:30 pm to 6 pm - October to March
- Jungle Safari
- Lunch at 4/5 star Hotel in Ranthambhore
- Ranthambore National Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- All travellers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buffet Lunch
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private Vehicle
- Jungle safaris at the Ranthambore National Park in a shared-Jeep
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, at restaurants, etc.
- Ranthambore National Park is closed during the monsoon season “July 1 to Sept 30” (3 Month) every year
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Members Passport Photo copy at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions