Pushkar Camel Fair 2019
Explore the worlds largest Cattle fair on earth this November. Pushkar is a Holy place of Hindus, its famous for its Lake and Brahma Temple, which is the only temple in the world dedicated to god Brahma.
During November the whole thing changes completely as the local villagers from and around Pushkar come here to sell their cattle, traditional arts, local food etc.
This is the best time for the foreign tourists to be in contact with the locals directly. Enjoy 2 nights stay at Deluxe Swiss Tents with all meals included for the 2 nights.
- Cultural Dance and music
- Visit famous places in Pushkar
- Private A/c Car with Driver
- 2 Nights in Deluxe Swiss tents
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 11th of November to the 23rd 2019
- Children over 8 years pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePlease send us the arrival information in advance to send our car and driver on time to pick you up.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All expenses of car.
- Well experienced driver.
- Two way trasnfer from Jaipur Airport/hotel-Pushkar-Jaipur Airport/hotel
- 2 nights accommodation
- Any monument fee
- Any drink not mentioned above.
- Tips or Gratitude for Driver
Arrival from Airport / Hotel and transfer to Pushkar by road, its almost 3 hrs journey by car. After reaching check into your Deluxe Tents and then explore the Pushkar Fair.
You can visit the famous Brahma Temple and the can also visit the Holy Pushkar Lake. Later in the evening, you can join for some interesting games and dance shows organised by the Ministry of Tourism at Pushkar Ground. Lunch and dinner at Tents.
Day 2: Breakfast and all the day you can explore Pushkar. Lunch and Dinner at Tents.
After breakfast we will leave for Jaipur airport/ hotel. Tour Ends.
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera for excellent photos
- Casual Attire