Private Day Tour of Jaipur from Delhi
Start your Journey with a hotel pick up at 5:30 am along with your Guide and driver to Jaipur. Our Drive to Jaipur is approx. 300 Kms and will take around 4-5 hours.
On this day trip to Jaipur from Delhi, visit the different Monuments and Palaces and along the way enjoy a healthy and fresh breakfast (Own Expense) before we head to our first point of attractions.
Our first destination is Amber Fort, located high on a hill and is one of the principal tourist attractions in the city of Jaipur. Amer Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake, which is the main source of water for the Amer Palace.
Later we proceed to our next point known as Hawa Mahal or The Palace of the Breeze. It was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside. Constructed of red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
Now we head for our Lunch at a very authentic Rajasthani Restaurant. Enjoy a delicious Rajasthani Lunch which is rich in taste and color.
Post Lunch, visit the City Palace which is an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharaja’s residence. Some of the areas are restricted for public visits in this mansion.
Next, we proceed to Jantar Mantar which is an equinoctial sundial, consisting of a gigantic triangular gnomon with the hypotenuse parallel to the Earth's axis.
From there we visit Jal Mahal or Water Palace; this is a small palace that is built right in the centre of a lake. You can also explore the local markets near to the Jal Mahal.
At the end of the trip, Drive back to Delhi at around 5:00 PM. Get dropped off back to Delhi at around 10:00 PM.
- Visit Jantar Mantar, an equinoctial sundial, consisting a gigantic triangular gnomon with the hypotenuse parallel to the Earth's axis.
- Visit Hawa Mahal or The Palace of the Breeze.
- Visit Amber Fort, Located high on a hill, is one of the principal tourist attractions in the city of Jaipur.
- Visit to the City Palace, an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharaja’s residence.
- Option of Airport Pick up or Drop off service Available.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 16 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour Hotel in New Delhi/NCR or Delhi Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch (if Option Selected)
- All applicable entrance fee (If Option Selected)
- English speaking local guide
- A/c Vehicle
- Hotel/Airport Pick Up & Drop off
- Elephant Ride.
- Camera Fee
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Recommended Dress Code is Smart Casual.
- Comfortable Walking shoes/slippers recommended.
- We have excluded Elephant Rides from this tour as we do not want to promote any activity indulging animals. However, if you wish to go for an elephant ride, the same can be arranged at individual cost.