Private Day Tour Of Ajmer And Pushkar By Car from Jaipur
Ajmer the impregnable hill land is a proud city where you will get to see some beautiful structures. It is a famous and important holy pilgrimage centre for the devotees of Islam religion and also Hindus.
Pushkar, The pale-blue town, is a Hindu pilgrimage site "Tirth Raj" and also hosts an extravagant and internationally renowned cattle fair. Pushkar is also known for its world famous camel or cattle fair which is conducted every year before Deepawali.
Pushkar is a perfect place to get an aerial view of from Savitri Temple situated on the hill. Get a chance to interact with the villagers.
This tour is perfect for couples, friends and families.
These places are popular for religion tours to the pilgrimage centres of Pushkar & Ajmer.
- Meet and interact with the lovely locals of Ajmer and Pushkar
- Explore the wonderful and fascinating towns of Ajmer and Pushkar
- Private transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Jaipur
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Jaipur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pickup and drop-off In Jaipur
- Buffet dinner
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Round Trip private transfer by air-conditioned car or coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any Personal expenses
- Camera Charges
- Monument Entrance Charges
- Entrance fees
You are Picked Up from your Hotel/accommodation in Jaipur by private vehicle. Travel to Pushkar, seeing the sights and scenery along the way.
Upon arrival in Pushkar, there is a rest break for lunch ( at your own expense) in a local restaurant.
Explore the town of Pushkar, a Hindu pilgrimage site and famous for its Camel and and Cattle fair
Explore the town of Ajmer which is a famous and important holy pilgrimage centre for the devotees of Islam religion and also Hindus. It has wonderful structures to admire too.
Enjoy a delicious Buffet Dinner at the end of the tour
You are dropped off at your hotel in Jaipur
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.