Visit Taj Mahal on a Private Tour With Luxurious Experience by Toyota Fortuner
Probably there is no other theme tour besides the Same Day Agra Tour by Luxury car as it will give the full-fledged glimpse of monuments which belong to the Mughals and existing about last 500 years.
Though the magical allure of Taj Mahal attracts the visitors Agra city is also peppered with some forts, mausoleums and many small museums.
Spending some time in this city can be the most amazing and unforgettable time of one's life and it can be truly worthwhile. Include - Luxury Transport, Lunch at ITC Mughal, Monuments fee.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Transport by private Luxury Toyota Fortuner Car
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Buffet lunch at ITC Mughal
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
07:00 AM- Pick up From Delhi If you want a great day of your life than you have to leave the bed as early as possible and at the given or scheduled time our one of the best drivers will receive you from your desired location in comfortable Luxury Car and take you to the city of Taj via India's one of the fastest Expressway. And from that very moment, your tour begins.
11:00 AM- Taj Mahal As soon as you enter in Agra city then start exploring monuments. Our first milestone is Taj Mahal, this is really very beautiful and is entitled with the wonder of the World. This great symbol of love was built by Emperor Shah Jahan, in the loving memory of his wife.
1:00 Hrs – Lunch After exploring The Taj Mahal, it's time to taste some well culinary skills of Agra in Five Star Hotel (ITC Mughal). If you want to have some rest when you can have it and after that, we will resume this amazing day and explore the last monument or World heritage site.
2:00 Hrs - Agra Fort After Lunch visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
4:00 Hrs – Mehtab Bagh the Sunset point. At 4 :00PM you will be shown to some local art and craft as we wait for sunset time. At sunset we will take you to Mehtab Garden and show you a floating view of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna.
6:00 Hrs - Back to Delhi At 6:00 Pm leave back for Delhi and you will arrive around
09:00 Hrs to your hotel.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1