The Royal Golden Triangle 3 Nights and 4 Days Tour from New Delhi
Discover the magnificence of Indian history with this four day Golden Triangle Tour. The Golden Triangle Tour is one of the most preferred tours of India as it offers tourists an opportunity to experience the diversified culture of India.
During your trip, you will visit many historical sites such as the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort and many more. This tour is an entirely private tour.
- Enjoy the beauty of one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Taj Mahal
- Discover the beautiful ruins of Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the magnificent Agra Fort
- Visit the Tomb of Akbar the Great
- See the spectacular Buland Darwaza
- Take great photo’s at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal
- Sightseeing glorified Rajputana culture in Jaipur
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePickups from Delhi airport.Delhi Hotel or Delhi railway station.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up from Delhi Airport, Delhi Railway Station, your hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3-Star hotels on single, twin/double or triple sharing basis
- Daily morning breakfast in all hotels
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- One water bottle per person
- State tax and fuel charges
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Car with uniformed driver
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Private Tour
- Tips Gratuities
- Meals other than breakfast
- Monument fees
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi. The driver will take you to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving at Agra, you will check into your hotel before proceeding to visit the magnificent monument, the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site and a historical fort in India. Next, visit the Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the elegant design on the walls of the tomb and is around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh and see an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit Buland Darwaza Gate which is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti and the Diwan-E-Khas Hall which has a carved central pillar. You will see Jodha Bais Palace which is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, we will proceed to Jaipur and on arrival, check into your hotel.
After breakfast, you will take a breathtaking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit the Amber Fort, and later visit the city palace and the observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast, you will be driven to New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station or other desired location in New Delhi or Gurgaon.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Travelling
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)