The Famous Golden Triangle on 3 Day 2 Nights Private Tours from Delhi
Explore three of India's most famous cities (DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR) on this 2-Nights & 3-Days Golden Triangle Tour.
Travel to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a private air-conditioned vehicle and listen in wonder as your private Govt.APPROVED English Speaking guide teaches you about the famous monuments you come across.
This is the most famous tour circuit of India which offers you the chance to visit Agra, The City of Love :Delhi, the capital of India; Jaipur, the capital of tourism of India.
- Shopping for handicrafts Products in Agra
- Includes Vehicle,Entrance fees and Lunch.
- Govt.Approved Professional Tour Guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off from the Airport or your Hotel in Delhi
- See World Heritage Sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Every Friday...
- Pick-up servicePick Up Point - New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional Govt. Approved Tour Guide
- All toll and state taxes
- Hotel with Breakfast and Lunch in Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
- tips to driver, guide and waiters
- Any Kind of Alcohol,Beer and others Drinks in Lunch
Arrive Airport / Pick up from Gurgaon / Delhi.
Enjoy a Delhi Guided Tour which includes the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Passing by President House, Parliament House and a visit to the India Gate and the lotus-shaped Baha’i Temple –
Drive to Agra with the journey travelling via New Express Highway 2 hours 45 minutes.
Overnight in Agra
Breakfast – Check out – Guided tour of Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is entirely made of white marble and its walls are decorated with exquisite Pietra durra work.
Later Visit Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri.
Overnight in Jaipur
Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
In Jaipur also known as Pink City -
Morning is spent visiting Amber Fort and City Palace in the heart of Jaipur also known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architect.
Another monument near the City Palace, Jan tar Man tar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh.
The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen.
After Lunch break - Drive to IGI Delhi Airport for onwards flight or drop off at hotel
- Agra is Best Place for Indian Handmade Arts and Crafts
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1