Taj Mahal Tour With Yoga Classes
Our driver with will pick you from your hotel in Agra and will take you closer to the Taj Mahal. This place is known as Taj Khema. This is a hotel run by U.P tourism and from the mount of this place you can have the best view of the Taj Mahal.
On this mount, we will arrange for the yoga masters and in the soothing environment you can inhale fresh air and listen to the chirp of the birds at the time of dawn. Our renowned yoga trainer Yogacharya would teach you about different forms of Indian yoga.
The yoga session would go on for nearly two hours. After learning yoga you would head to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast, you visit the Taj Mahal with your tour guide. From the tour guide, you would learn the romantic stories of Shahjahan and Mumtaj.
The life of Mughals and the intricacies of the inlaid work after the Taj Mahal visit you proceed to visit the Agra Fort. In this fort, you visit the magnificent palaces of the Mughal emperors. Your tour guide Agra would show you the balcony where Shahjahan was imprisoned by his own son and where he died overlooking the Taj. Afternoon you enjoy a buffet lunch at a famous restaurant.
In the evening you enjoy Agra city walk with the tour guide. In the busy markets, you see the day to day life of India and the business activities. You can also shop at the famous bazaars.
- See the amazing Taj Mahal
- Have a Yoga class with Indian yoga master
- See Agra Fort
- Visit a local Bazaar
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Agra Hotels & Agra train station.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional guide
- Yoga teacher
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket As per your itinerary
- yoga mats
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Tour suitable for ages 18 to 55
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays