Taj Mahal Tour by Gatimaan Express Train from Delhi
Experience the wonders of India’s Mughal Empire including the iconic Taj Mahal during this 10-hour private tour from Agra’s Cantonment Railway Station.
Check out three UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri ‘ghost town.’
Time permitting, you’ll also shop for souvenirs from Agra’s amazing handicraft artisans.
Round-trip hotel transport aboard an air-conditioned vehicle is also included.
- Travel from New Delhi to Agra by express train
- Get the chance to sample Mughal cuisine at a luxury restaurant
- Explore the red sandstone complex of Agra Fort
- Marvel at the white marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Delhi hotel or airport
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Round trip air-conditioned train fare
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle in Agra
- Entrance tickets to all monuments
- Lunch at a luxury restaurant
- Breakfast and dinner will be served on the train
- Tour guide
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Any alcoholic drinks served during lunch
At 06:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train to Agra.
You will be provided with E-tickets either by email or through our representative.
The train will depart at 08:00 am.
On arrival to the city of love, Agra, your guide will be waiting for you in front of the exit with your name on a board.
You will now be taken to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. The monument has a grand history of love and affection from the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century.
Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Explore the Redstone complex of Agra Fort.
Have lunch at a multi-national air-conditioned restaurant and enjoy different flavours of the city.
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both)
Head towards Agra Cantt Station and board the train back to Delhi.
Sit peacefully and relax on the train.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
Train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Valid ID proof ( Passport ) Send with Booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Train for agra to delhi-12049 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Nizamuddin Railway Station (NZM) on platform no. 5 at 07: 30 PM. Dinner will be served in the train.
- Train for delhi to agra-12050 Gatimaan Express ,arriving at Agra Cantt Station (AGC) on platform no. 6 at 09:00 AM. Breakfast will be served in the train.
- Remember your suncream
- We need copies of travelers passport for booking the train tickets
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1